J.M.KAPA - Who we are
J.M.KAPA, s.r.o.J.M.KAPA, s.r.o. is the Czech private company, type Limited, established in 1994. Company has two owers, citizens of Czech republic, which has long-time experiences in this type of production. Registered capital is 10 mio CZK (cca 360 thousand EUR). We produce sheet metal parts, sub-assemblies and final products for customers from various ranges of industry. Our equipments are following:
- hi-tech Trumpf technology of CNC-punching, laser cutting and bending (braking)
- Costa grinding and deburring machine for the sharp edges removing (especially on the stainless steel material)
- CNC vertical machining centre from TYC Mýto company (former Kovosvit)
- MIG/MAG and TIG welding machines Fronius for welding of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- spot-welding machines for welding of steel, stainless steel and aluminium, also
- final grinding equipment after welding
- hardware (press, weld or rivet items) application equipment
- powder painting line with robotic paint cabine
- machine for the PUR-gasket application with robot
- universal workshop for final assemblies
The first punching machine was put into production in January 1995. We use programing software JETCAM, Trumpf and Solidworks for CNC producion preparing; all these programs are updating periodically. Thanks to these software combinated with professional staff can we reach high flexibility and quality of our products.
Company is certified according to ISO EN ČSN 9001 and 14001.
We speak english, german and french.
Our place of business is located in the industrial city Kolín, aproximatelly 50 km east of Prague.